Thursday, September 9, 2010

            My experience in Globaloria during my first has been pretty fun. At first it was a little hard but after a while of working with it and playing around with it, it got easier. Now im actually pretty comfortable working with Wiki and Globaloria.


         I believe that being safe in the internet is a big thing. Someone could steal your idenity really easily. Someone could also find out where you live and stalk you or even rob you. You never know so the best thing to do about internet safety is to be safe.  Never put your full name, address, or anything that could lead someone to your house on the internet.




http://www.ehow.co.uk/video_4440896_internet-safety-tips-kids.html

2 comments:

  1. I gather from your wiki photos, you like sports? Keep practicing your uploads, adding links, etc. Check other tutorials for adding things to your wiki and even add links and videos to your blog...lots of cool things you can learn and do in Globaloria...Ms.Leef@Greenbrier West HS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jared, this is not what I expect in a blog. Did you forget about pictures, videos, and links?

    ReplyDelete